The price is for the deposit on the statue to reserve one of the very few available. This $350 will go towards the full price of the statue.
Full Price: Consecrated Hand-Painted Statue $1150
Full Price: Consecrated Antique Finish Statue $850
The Omniscient Buddha from Dolpo is one of the most important Gurus and lineage masters in the Jonang Kalachakra tradition. Dolpopa beheld the pure land of Shambhala, the source of the Kālacakra teachings, and once claimed to have actually gone there by visionary means. He united the teachings of the Kalachakra with the Zhentong view of Madhyamaka. This is the Dzokden Dharma, the complete perfect dharma.
At the end of 2019, Khentrul Rinpoche set out to create the best and most accurate Dolpopa statue possible. He worked carefully with artisan sculptures on the form over the course of a few months. We have made a very limited number of these statues, much fewer then we made of the Innate Kalachakra. The removable backplate of the statue is inscribed with Dolpopa's name mantra. The detailing of our painted statues will benefit your visualizations.
The statues are currently being carefully and properly filled with mantras and sacred substances to prepare them for consecration at Dzamthang, the seat of the Jonang Lineage in Tibet (modern-day China). 1000 monks will consecrate them on Dolpopa's Parinirivana.
Rinpoche Explains Why He Made This Statue
Why do we only sell consecrated statues?
Khentrul Rinpoche explains why this is an incredibly important aspect of creating a holy object. It is important for the items to be properly consecrated with relics and mantras to invite the presence of the deity into the piece.
1) Pay the deposit to reserve 1 of the statues. The final price of your statue will be dependant on which finish you choose which are listed above.
2) All of the statues will be consecrated.
3) After the consecration, you will receive a link to complete the purchase for the remainder value of your statue or as a payment plan.
4) Your statue will ship out from Tibet (modern-day China) at the end of the year. Please be patient as it may take time once the statues are consecrated to relocate them to a city with easier international shipping.
- approximately 26.5 cm tall
- gilded face
- hand made in Tibet (Modern Day China)